Iron Chelate is a concentrated water-soluble trace element powder, which, when used as directed will prevent and cure Iron Chlorosis (yellowing) and restore natural leaf colour on a wide range of trees, shrubs, vines, ornamental and pot plants.
Iron [Fe] – 13.0%
USES AND BENEFITS
Iron Chelate is easy to apply as a foliar spray or directly to the roots as a drench.
- Readily absorbed by the plant
- Promotes photosynthesis and respiration in the plant
- Assists the plant to resist diseases and remain healthy throughout the growing season
- Replaced iron deficiency often found in acidic soils, and is particularly suitable for Hydrangeas, Camelias, Gardenias, Azaleas and Rhododendrons
- Can be applied simultaneously with most insecticidal sprays, except those containing copper.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
- Dissolve 5g (1 level teaspoon) in 5 litres of water – utilization of a wetting agent is advantageous
- Spray over foliage until leaves are wet
- Repeat every week until symptoms cease.
- Dissolve 5g (1 level teaspoon) in 1 litre of water. Pot plants 1g in 10 litres of water
- Apply to soil at base of plant
- Irrigate well after applying
- Repeat every four weeks.